FORMS OF PAYMENT:
Major Credit Cards (in exception to American Express)
ATM on site
1. Attire in all areas of the Club is expected to conform with rules of good taste and in the style which is customary for the activity in which the member and his or her guests are participating.
2. Shirts and shoes are to be worn in all areas except, of course, the swimming pool and locker rooms.
3. It must be emphasized that MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DRESS OF THEIR GUESTS. Please save yourself and the staff cause for possible embarrassment by informing your guests prior to their arrival at the Club that we have a dress code with which they must comply.
4. If you have any questions regarding proper dress, please call the manager or sports professional involved for clarification.
5. Gentlemen, hats are prohibited on the upper level of the club house.
GOLF COURSE AND PRACTICE AREAS:
1. Attire in these areas is expected to conform in style to that which is sold in the Golf Shop. Jeans are not permitted on the golf course from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Cutoffs, patched or torn jeans, tank tops, muscle shirts, collarless tee shirts (for men), swim attire (including cover-ups), tennis attire, short shorts, halter tops and other such abbreviated dress is not acceptable.
2. Golf shoes are to be worn only in the Grill Bar, Golf Shop and Locker Room areas of the Clubhouse. No spikes upstairs.
3. Members or guests who are not properly dressed will be denied access to the golf course and practice areas.
FORMAL AREAS OF THE CLUBHOUSE (UPPER LEVEL):
1. Jackets and neckties are not mandatory. Ladies may not wear casual slacks but are permitted in pantsuits of normal contemporary style.
2. There will be occasions such as special parties when jackets and neckties or other specific dress is required. Such requirements will be published in advance of the function.
3. No shorts permitted after 6:00 p.m and no jeans permitted except on Wednesday Family Night.
INFORMAL AREAS OF THE CLUBHOUSE (LOWER LEVEL):
1. Casual or informal attire (including jeans) are welcome.
2. Tennis and swim attire (with cover-ups), are welcome, as is proper golf attire as specified above. Cutoffs, patched or torn jeans, tank tops, muscle shirts, collarless tee shirts (for men), short shorts, halter tops and other such abbreviated dress is not acceptable in either formal or informal (casual) areas at any time.
3. Tennis and swim attire (with cover-ups) are welcome, as is proper golf attire as specified above.
4. As in all other areas of the Club, abbreviated clothing such as short shorts, tank tops and collarless tee shirts (for men), etc., is not acceptable.